Friday 4 July 2014

HSBC

The activity we had to do in media was to create our own HSBC advertisement.

The message of this advertisement shows that the timing of our actions should be to perfection and by doing so choosing the bank HSBC would be right time at any time.

I created this by getting the HSBC advertisement template. I then got 3 images to go with the word I picked which was 'timing'. After I cropped the 3 images to get them the right size for the advert. As soon as this was done I added the text to the images. This was all done using Photoshop.

I could of improved this by showing clearer what the message was suppose to be rather than it being vague.

If I was to do this task differently I would of changed the images to go with the message better and make it clearer to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment